At this time our car rider numbers are higher than they have been in years past. In an effort to keep the line moving smoothly as well as all people safe we are asking you to follow our car rider guidelines. We have added additional cones and traffic guidance, which we feel will help with this as well. If you need to park for any reason, please utilize the visitor parking spaces located at the front of the building by the football field.
Things to Remember Regarding Drop Off and Pick Up:
1. In order to keep the line moving, remain in your car until you have been prompted by a staff member to exit
2. Remain in the car rider line (between the cones) until you can either exit one at a time or a staff member prompts you to leave the line by removing a cone.
3. Please arrive at your designated pick-up or drop off time
*Head Start: 8:00 am - 11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 4:05 pm
*ECSE or Title I Pre-K: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:05 pm
*EHS 7:00 am - 8:00 am & 4:00 pm
4. If you arrive late or need to pick your child up early, please drive through the car rider line. Remain in your car and call the building to let us know you have arrived (813)316-5500. Someone will come to your vehicle to either bring your child to you or to bring your child to class.
5. If for some reason you do not have your car rider card please have your photo ID ready to show.
Thank you families for helping to keep our car rider line progressing and everyone safe!